i'm so happy to be back here! here's a quick update by the numbers ::
- 0 :: how many trees fell through our roof during hurricane sandy
- 0 :: inches of flood water in our home
- 5 :: people in our house totally okay during and after hurricane sandy
- 300+ :: runners and parents that took part in our wicked pumpkin run
- 4 :: days i suffered debilitating head and neck pain
- 550 :: pages of the passage i've read, most of those were during days without power with the aid of a headlamp. oh, yeah....i rocked the headlamp. see above photo.
- 4 :: days without power or heat or internet or phone
- 600+ :: blog posts on my google reader when i got power back
- 27:: days in a row i've sketched
- 27 :: days in a row i've written in my journal
- 5 and counting :: school days my kids have missed due to hurricane sandy
- 14 :: episodes of felicity i've watched on apple tv
- 3 :: weeks worth of project life i got caught up on yesterday
- bazillion :: things i want to accomplish in the next week
hope you and your families have been safe and happy while i've been away - especially those of you in sandy's path.