these are resources i've personally used and loved or have heard great things about from people i know. the items with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links, meaning if you click that link and then make a purchase a small percentage of that sale gets kicked back to me. thank you for your support.
art + illustration
- flora bowley's e-course is GREAT for freeing you up to let loose and paint*
- sarah ahearn bellemare has a super fun mixed media ecourse.
- skillshare has some awesome classes on photoshop, illustrator and hand lettering
- lilla rogers's make art that sells ecourse was fantastic. you can see my reviews of the class here.
- design garden has amazing illustration classes that are PACKED with inspiration and information.
- alma is an amazing adobe illustrator instructor (among many other things!). see her classes on atly.
- evernote - to help you remember everything
- evernote essentials - learn how to use evernote *
- insightly - an amazing way to keep track of your clients, projects, opportunities.
- todoist - my fave task organizer.
- dashlane - keeps all your passwords safe and synced across multiple devices. this app saves me so much time and keeps away so much frustration!*
- airtable - i've used this to create a database of all my art and who it's licensed to as well as all my contracts and their terms. it's super easy to use, has an iPhone app, looks great and has been invaluable to me so far! *
- streaks app - helps me keep track of my sketching and journaling every day habit
- dailygreatness journals - i LOVE mine. i have the dailygreatness journal and the dailygreatness wellness journal. they've helped me set my goals and keep an eye on them. use my link to get 5% off yours! *
- idonethis.com - great way to keep track of your accomplishments and progress on a project
- tailwind - schedules my pins to pinterest. LOVE this! *