these are resources i've personally used and loved or have heard great things about from people i know. the items with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links, meaning if you click that link and then make a purchase a small percentage of that sale gets kicked back to me. thank you for your support.
art + illustration + art business
- flora bowley's e-course is GREAT for freeing you up to let loose and paint*
- skillshare has some awesome classes on photoshop, illustrator and hand lettering*
- lilla rogers's make art that sells ecourse was fantastic. you can see my reviews of the class here.
- design garden has amazing illustration classes that are PACKED with inspiration and information.
- learn to use adobe illustrator® - alma is an amazing adobe illustrator instructor (among many other things!). see her classes on atly.
- tradeshow bootcamp - katie does an amazing job with this class teaching how to get your products ready to sell wholesale and how to exhibit at a tradeshow like NSS. the amount of care and information she gives to her students is invaluable!
- moo - business cards, postcards and more. great quality, easy to order, and my favorite part is that you can print a different design on each card! great for artists, chefs, illustrators, poets, photographers, etc! use my link to get 20% off your first order.*
- dashlane - keeps all your passwords safe and synced across multiple devices. this app saves me so much time and keeps away so much frustration!*
- airtable - i've used this to create a database of all my art and who it's licensed to as well as all my contracts and their terms. i also have a list of my products and their SKUs. it's super easy to use, has an iPhone app, looks great and has been invaluable to me so far! *
- trello - free app that i use to keep track of all of my ideas in board form - sort of like pinterest (but i don't include pictures). this is where i keep my product ideas, supplier info, file setup guidelines, podcasts i want to listen to, and WAY more.
- asana - after trying it and not loving it in the past, i'm definitely a convert !!! another free app that helps me keep track of my tasks and projects. i break down my big tasks into tons of little tiny tasks that i love checking off! it's great for teams, too.
- dailygreatness journals - i LOVE mine. i have the dailygreatness journal and the dailygreatness wellness journal. they've helped me set my goals and keep an eye on them. use my link to get 5% off yours! *
- idonethis.com - great way to keep track of your accomplishments and progress on a project
- tailwind - schedules my pins to pinterest. LOVE this! *
- calm app - nice guided meditations with background music.
- meditation studio app - simple, clean app with short simple guided meditations
- denise duffield-thomas' money bootcamp - this ecourse really helped me transform my money mindset and helped me figure out my money blocks and make more money! it was expensive, but worth it and i already made my money back plus some!
- ebates - get cash back when you shop. seriously, no tricks. i was skeptical, but started using it and have made almost $300 just from buying stuff i was going to buy anyway. use my link to sign up and get $10 when you spend $25.*
- cash app - super easy to send and receive money from friends. great for paying someone back for pizza! use my code :: DVMFTNF and get $5 when you send your first $5! *