6 great art + design e-courses to take in 2014
as you may know, i am a self-confessed ecourse junkie. i've mostly sworn off any new ecourses for myself for 2014 because i'll be so busy preparing for surtex, but i thought you might be interested in some of the amazing classes being offered on the internet in the upcoming year! if you decide to take any of them, let me know- i'd love to see what you create!
ps. the ones that have a little * by them are affiliate links, which means i get a bit of money if you sign up using that link. i'll then turn around and use that money to help pay for my booth at surtex, so thank you!
- want to build your portfolio using assignments from an on-trend art agent? try lilla rogers' assignment bootcamp.
- want to learn more about mixed media and art that speaks to your soul? try kelly rae roberts' hello soul, hello mixed media mantras
- another way to build your surface design portfolio is in module 4 of the art and business of surface pattern design
- want to explore the apparel, home and craft fabric marketplaces and discover how to tailor your work to each of these markets? try the sellable sketch 2: mastering your market *
- want to create lettering with texture ? try jeff rogers' class at skillshare *
- want to organize your art business so you can be more productive? alyson stanfield offers organize your art business *