9 things i'm totally excited about
after a really nice memorial day vacation (and lots of hours driving my 3 kids from NJ to NC and back - sans husband), i'm really excited to get back to work and to be here on the blog with you guys! here are some other fun things i'm excited about ::
- lilla's class - it starts so soon, people!
- waze app - this was sooo helpful on my big long drive. it's a social media / traffic app. my sister has been telling me about it forever and i finally just downloaded it this weekend. it's awesome.
- planning summer fun time. i love making lists with chris and the kids about all the fun stuff we want to do. it's a time of possibility and fun!
- i have most of my evenings back. i just finished coaching track at our grammar school which means i have my M,W,F evenings back and no more sunday morning meets.
- i have a gorgeous new baby niece. babies are so fun. little miracles all rolled up into a little ball of soft skin.
- reading surtex recaps. i didn't get to go this year due to coaching and family engagements. i really want to be showing off my work there next year, so i need to dig in to all the recaps now and make a plan. (it's never too early!). if you know of a good recap, please let me know
- lissie's cover album. i've been listening to it on repeat.
- skillshare* - fun and inexpensive online classes - i'll be holding off for now, but here are some i'd love to take if i had unlimited time :: hand drawn typography // character illustration // introduction to the awesome world of photoshop // creating full color digital illustrations from your drawings // create your own album cover
- the phone photography project :: i really don't need to take another class right now, but i'm super tempted because i love, love, love some of the instructors. and i love taking iphone photos.
how about you? what are you excited about?
*if you register for a skillshare class using the link above, i get a little money which i'll use to take one of the classes myself, so thank you!