another surtex 2014 update
- added my image to the rotating marketplace on surtex.com
- created the postcard above
- created huge list of dream companies i'd love to work with
- spent hours hunting down contact names and information for each of those dream companies
- emailed and sent promo postcard to many people on that list
- attended a webinar on booth presentation
- started a couple collections that i'm loving!
- purchased an ad in the surtex directory handed out at the show
- submitted designs to UPPERCASE for the surface design directory to be handed out at surtex and also available online
- sent final payment (whew)
- downloaded and read the exhibitor manual, put the dates into my calendar, asked questions about flameproofing and hiring building contractors on the linkedin group page
- made a list of goals for surtex - at the show and after
- started thinking of my booth giveaways, booth decorations, press kit design....
less than 100 days to go!