'round here *
yes, i know i look shiny and tired. because i am. shiny and tired. and i'm keeping it real.
i'm gonna give you a nice bullet point list to bring you up to speed, and then back to blogging regularly. i've missed you guys so much!
- we had a SAFE and successful running camp with 240 campers in the woods for almost a week. super fun. super exhausting.
- fell off the wagon on my august break photo taking...and i'm totally okay with it.
- had a really nice week in stone harbor with just the 5 of us. grateful.
- we got a hamster. my kids put together a proposal we just couldn't say no too.
- i'm pumped to take mati's class.
- i'm also pumped that the work/life 3 book is on its way to me. and i'm in it!!
- i'm still raising money for leukemia and lymphoma society in honor of my uncle randy and grandma jean who both left this world before i was ready to see them go.
- i'm counting down the minutes until we get settled into our routine. i'm craving a little order.
- i fell in love with katie todd's music.
- i can't wait to reconnect with some online friends (i'm looking at you muffin and laura!)
- i signed a contract to exhibit at surtex 2014 !!! hope you guys want to see some blog posts about my progress, cause i'm gonna show 'em!
- i'm still doing my #365patterns project, but for now i'm not going to be showing and posting them. i've decided to build a lot of them into collections that i'll be pitching to various companies, so i will keep them close to me for now.
- i'm working on a monster list of dream jobs and companies i will be pitching to. i'll keep you posted on that too.
*bonus points if you start singing the counting crows song in your head